Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Valid score on either the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) conducted by Government of Gujarat OR Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by the All India Management Association OR Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs OR Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT) OR XAT conducted by XLRI OR Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Completion of Application Form, including Statement of Purpose.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 0r 10+2+4) from a recognized University / Institute in India or abroad, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Student expecting their results by July 2015 may also apply for provisional admission subject to the fact that their aggregate score in Bachelor Degree Examination shall be a minimum of 50% marks.